Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Willpower

On a couple of tv shows that I have seen, someone comes in and throws away all of the food in the house that is not diet approved. Being the frugal person that I am, I decided that I should just eat that food and then start my diet after I can go shopping and start fresh with good diet foods. Randy was not buying that excuse when he got up late one night to find me snacking and watching tv! I have no willpower with all of this stuff in the house while my husband has been able to completely cut out everything with sugar after his recent diagnosis of diabetes. Maybe it is because I do not feel the health risk in the same sense that he does (though looking at us you would definitely pick me as the less healthy one!) I am going to have to step it up soon here though or he is going to surpass me and find a much more desirable mate!

No comments: