Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Reeseisms


Here are a few more of the funny things that Reese is saying:


Cubbers: Translation covers. It is so cute when she lays down in bed for the night and asks for her cubbers!


Big cock: Translation big truck. I don't know why she can't pronounce the tr sound. I have been trying to switch her to semi.


Move car: Driving to Target the other day a car was moving kind of slowly in front of me. Before I could say anything Reese yelled, "move car!" I guess she has been riding with daddy, the world's most aggressive driver, a little too much lately.


I want pizza, I want french fries, I want ice cream! Reese has always been a good eater, but lately she is requesting certain things that are not so good for her. The smarty pants even recognizes signs as we are driving and requests the appropriate food: Pizza Hut- pizza, McDonald's- french fries! I just have to make sure that she continues to eat the good stuff at home and make these foods treats for special occasions!


Awesome! I think that it is so funny when she proclaims anything as awesome, especially my cooking!


No comments: