Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Friday, June 19, 2009

First Haircut


Aidan's hair was getting a little curly around his ears and the back of his neck, so I finally decided that it was time for a trim. Set him up in the bumbo seat with a few toys and he was perfect! I was actually quite impressed with myself for doing such a good job because I am so horrible at doing anything with Reeses' hair (and mine, in fact I have only blow dried my hair and done anything with it probably 5 times since Aidan was born). She screams bloody murder whenever I wash it or comb it. I have to chase her around the house and pin her down to put it in a ponytail out of her face. I really want to cut it in a cute little bob that would be easier for me to take care of and cooler for the summer, but every time that I mention it Randy and his family practically hit the ceiling. They have excuses that it is so cute long and blah, blah, blah, but none of them has to deal with her kicking and screaming to do anything with it everyday! If I could get her to sit still to cut it I definitely would. Maybe her aunt Steffane would want to try it out, she seems to have the touch when it comes to that stuff!

No comments: