Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Monday, June 15, 2009

Beauty Parlor

Recently for Reeses' birthday she got a beauty salon from her uncle Derek. Lets just say that some assembly required was a major understatement. There were at least 56,000 pieces (that may be a bit of an exaggeration) and it took me 2 hours to put it all together. It didn't help that Reese was taking the pieces that I hadn't put together yet and playing with them, or moving them all over the house! I should have done this while she was napping! She was also so excited that she kept coming up and clapping and playing with it as I was trying to put it together. When I finished putting the whole thing together (including all of the little accessories) she immediately busied herself putting all of the accessories away. Unfortunately by this time it was time for a nap, so off to bed she went. But since she got up from her nap, she has been playing with her beauty salon! She loves it!

No comments: