Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I love you!

To all of my family and friends, I want to say that I love you! I want to make sure that everyone in my life knows just how much I really appreciate them. On our way home from Randy's parents house tonight we came upon a really horrible accident. A friend of mine was in front of us a few miles so I looked closely to make sure hers was not one of the cars involved. Though my friend was fortunately not involved in the accident, I still felt sick to my stomach. I immediately said a prayer for the people involved in the accident and their families. Soon after that Randy and I were both on the phone calling our families just to tell them that we loved them! We have lived away from our families and spent a lot of time travelling over the past 9 years. We have been very fortunate thus far though there have been a few close calls. Seeing this accident really put things into perspective to not take any day for granted, and I am going to try to be more appreciative from now on.

No comments: