Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Monday, April 30, 2012

They really love each other!

Tonight I had to take Aidan to the doctor for his 3 year check up. What? His birthday was 2 months ago? Well. I'm pregnant and forgetful and totally spaced off taking my little guy in for his well-check! Anyways, I asked Reese is she wanted to stay home with daddy or come to the doctor with Aidan and I. Her response, "I want to go with to make sure that Aidan is ok and to make him laugh." Awwww! So we get into the car and Reese is telling Aidan how she is going to make him laugh at the doctor and he decides that he needs to make her laugh too! So Aidan starts blowing spit bubbles and making faces until they are both laughing hysterically in the backseat. The other night as we got into the car to go to dinner, the kids were being very friendly with each other and announced that they were best friends while holding hands. As they are holding hands, they decide that they should also kiss, so they both leaned into the middle seat and tried unsuccessfully to kiss each other! They tried several more times to get a kiss, managing to barely brush lips, all the while still holding hands! It was adorable! As they are getting older, it seems that these moments are becoming more and more frequent and I couldn't be happier!

No comments: