Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Already acting like siblings

The other night I was sitting with Aidan watching TV. Just after he got comfortable, resting his head on my protruding baby belly, the baby began to kick. Aidan's little head jerked forward two or three times when he turned around and looked at me with a confused look on his face. I immediately explained that the baby was kicking in my belly. He immediately laid his head back down on my belly and exclaimed, "I can hear your baby mommy!" Before I knew it, Reese came racing over and laid her head on my belly as well. She was very disappointed when she didn't feel the kicks, but she also claimed to hear the baby through my belly. Seeing how excited they are about this type of interaction with the baby, I can't wait to see their reactions once the baby is actually here!

No comments: