Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Helper

While looking for socks for the kids this morning, I realized that I was going to have to fold the pile on the couch to find a mate. I started folding when Reese asked if she could help. I gave her a towel figuring it would just keep her busy while I finished the rest of the pile. While she folded she talked about how grammy has her help her fold towels and she does it just like I do. Imagine my suprise when she presented me with a very nicely folded towel and then grabbed for another one. I praised her for doing such a nice job and helped to show her how to fold the hoody towel that she was working on. When she was finished she told me that she would be my helper every time that I had towels to fold and I will gladly take her up on that offer!

No comments: