Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Monday, April 30, 2012

Truths

I found and bought a box of boy birth announcements for $0.88........We will definitely have a girl! I kind of want another girl...............We will definitely have a boy! Randy swears that the ultrasound tech alluded that she saw a boy............We will definitely have a girl! Randy is supposed to be out of town the weekend of May 20th........I will definitely go into labor that same weekend! I would love to go into labor May 26th(the day after school is out and I am done working for the summer)...I will definitly go until my due date, maybe even after! I have decided that I want the kids to remain in the rooms they are in rather than moving rooms around if we have another boy.....we will have another boy and I will change my mind!

No comments: