Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hospital bags

While Randy was out of town this week, I ran a few errands and picked up some essentials that we will need before bringing home baby in a few short weeks. Those essentials included baby body/hair wash, diaper cream, a bottle brush and a baby book. With the essentials purchased, I also started putting together some bags for the hospital. I packed up some of the things that I won't be needing until the hospital, such as nursing bras and pads, slippers and pajamas, a baby blanket, the baby book and a few other odds and ends. When Randy came home on Friday and found the bags packed on the floor of our bedroom, he looked at me and asked, "Are you going somewhere?" To which I responded, "Um, yeah! I am planning on going to the hospital sometime very soon to have this baby!"

No comments: