Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funny Reeseisms

The other day Reese had a massive wedgie. As she picked her underwear out of her butt, she announced to me, "Mommy, my butt ate my underwear! My underwear is just like food!" I about bust a gut laughing. I don't know were this girl gets these things from!

While driving around town last night with my mom, Reese said, "are they f---ing idiots?" I immediately said, "Don't say that Reese, that is not a nice word." My mom didn't hear her and asked her to repeat what she said. Reese obliged and repeated the question, two times. Finally, my mom understood what she was saying and told her through guffaws that she should not use that word! (Sidenote: f---ing idiots is a word that daddy uses with other drivers he is frustrated with.)

No comments: