Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sign that Reese cares about her little brother

One morning this week, the kids were playing in the basement playroom while I showered. After showering I grabbed Aidan and took him upstairs to play while I finished getting ready. About 20 minutes later, Reese came running up the stairs, all out of breath. She said, "Mommy come look! Aidan is not downstairs anymore, I can't find him anywhere! I'm just worried about him." I said, "Reese, mommy brought Aidan upstairs to play. He is in the living room." She peeked in the living room and confirmed that he was there, then as she headed back downstairs, said, "I was just worried about Aidan." It was so sweet and gave me hope that the two of them will be close and be friends someday!

No comments: