Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fun at the park

This afternoon I took the kids to the park on the way home. We went straight to the swings and I was pushing both kids and tickling them. After a few minutes Reese said, "Mommy, want to take a picture?" Now whenever I ask her to pose for a picture she won't look at me or take her thumb out of her mouth! I don't have a camera on me, not even my cell phone, and she is all ready to pose!

A few minutes later, Reese is slowing down and needs another push. I say, "Reese, it looks like you are slowing down." She looks and me and replies, "Yeah mommy. I'm running out of gas."

Aidan had fun swinging, but couldn't wait to get down and climb all around the equipment. He is such a little monkey and has absolutely no fear. He would climb all the way to the top of the equipment and then peer over the edge. If I stood near the edge he was leaning over he would turn around and take off the other direction towards a more dangerous area. I can't imagine what it is going to be like with him once he can actually walk!

No comments: