Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Golden Hair

Reese took her bath tonight after watching the movie "Tangled". There is one scene in the movie where Rapunzel is stuck inside a cavern that is filling up with water. She starts singing and her hair lights up so that they can see to unblock the entrance to the cavern. While Reese was playing in the tub, she began singing, "Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers show. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine." While singing she was really getting into it, closing her eyes and rolling her shoulders. She looked up to see me watching her and asked, "Mommy, did my hair start glowing?" I said yes even though I was giggling and could not keep a straight face. She believed me and immediately asked, "Really?" I couldn't keep it up and finally told her,"no, but that she did a great job singing!" It was so cute!

No comments: