Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pre School Graduation

This past week Reese graduated from Pre School. They held a small ceremony at her school to celebrate the graduation and I can only assume that it was the pregnancy hormones that had me crying as they played the "Pomp and Circumstance". I can't believe that my little girl is ready to move on to Kindergarten alreay! She and her classmates looked adorable in their handmade graduation caps and scarves. The best part was watching them try to hold them on as they received their diplomas.
Afterward, we took a quick picture with her teacher.
We also got a picture of daddy and I with the graduate.
We got the kids some snacks and had some time to chat with the other parents. Afterward we went to Happy Joe's for a celebratory lunch! Though we have been planning and preparing for the move to Kindergarten for quite some time, I still can't believe that the time is almost upon us! I will have Reese all to myself for a few weeks this summer and then she will be getting on the bus and spending her days with teachers and friends at school. Though I am very excited, I can't help but be a little selfish and think that the last five years have gone by entirely too fast!

No comments: