Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

Twice this week, I have forgotten to wash my hair during my morning shower. I wet my hair down and then completely forgot to put soap in and rinse it out. I only notice the mistake as I am drying my hair and though it is dry it still looks shiny and greasy!

I had a third episode of pregnancy brain today as I went out to lunch with my family. I made my order and went to sit at the table with the kids while my husband waited for the food. When he arrived with two whoppers and asked me which one was mine, I protested that I did not order a whopper, but a whopper junior. He immediately told me, I distinctly remember you asking for a #1. I reviewed the menu board as we were leaving and confirmed that I did indeed order a whopper and not the whopper junior as I had thought.

I do not remember having pregnancy brain so much with my previous pregnancies, so I'm not sure if I should attribute it to the fact that I have two kids already or that this pregnancy is just that much different.

No comments: