Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Monday, January 28, 2013

School aged kid

While shopping this weekend, Randy found a cars backpack that he just had to buy for Aidan. It was on clearance and Aidan will start preschool in the fall so it was an excellent purchase. The only problem is that now Aidan believes that he should be starting school. Today he laid the backpack in the middle of the room and announced, "I'm putting this here until I turn 4 and can start school!" He turns 4 in just over a month and then I'm sure the question of when he can go to preschool will become a daily occurence! I think that he is even more excited to go to school than Reese was, which is saying alot! It definitely helps to have an older sibling to look up to and copy. Aidan has learned how to spell his name and loves to do "homework" like Reese does. I can't believe that in a few short months, I will have 2 kids in school!

No comments: