Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hide and go seek

Thankfully, it has been nice enough outside for the kids and I to spend a few hours playing outside before dinner. Last night Aidan suggested playing hide and go seek after watching Reese and I play. He took off to go find a hiding spot while I started counting. He hid behind the tree that Reese hid behind while we were playing earlier. I finished counting and opened my eyes to see Aidan standing behind the tree in full view. As soon as he caught my eyes he turned around so that his back was to me! I guess that if he couldn't see me anymore, he thought that I couldn't see him! I played along and took my time looking around as if I had trouble finding him. When I finally found him he giggled and ran away! So cute!

No comments: