Parenting Story

Parenting Story

Friday, September 10, 2010

Everything that I want!

Randy and his family recently finished up my new car, a Chevy Malibu Max. It is a very cute and sporty looking car. I definitely feel safer driving it than the convertible with the kids. It is also so much easier to get the kids in and out of than the convertible. I do however miss how Reese called the convertible my "carvertible". One of the first days driving the car Reese announced from her seat that she loved my beautiful new car. Just last night while driving to the grocery store, Reese discovered a cup holder in the back of the fold down middle seat. She was so excited to find the cup holders and announced, "This car has cup holders, one for me and one for Aidan. This car has everything that I want!" So there you have it, give the girl some cup holders and a built in DVD player and she will love ya forever!

No comments: